A collection of the meals eaten by a group of three university students.

Friday 30 September 2011

Lunch between procrastination

Food:  Cheese and Spinach pide
Cost: $7 - from the university food court.
Main Ingredients: Cheese, spinach, bread
Commentary:
Despite going into university during the mid-semester break to get some studying done, no work was done - procrastination gets the best of me.
Between my 'study sessions', I grabbed a pide for lunch at the university food court. Even though I don't find it all that much filling for what it's worth, it's still a frequent choice that I make. Why? Well, being cut into smaller proportions as you can see in the image, this allows me to munch on these one by one while I write and revise notes in the food court.

So, if you're after a snack on the campus, nothing too filling, a pide is the way to go. But keep in mind, it's not too cheap. It also comes in other flavours, such as beef and cheese; and chicken and mushroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment