A collection of the meals eaten by a group of three university students.

Sunday 9 October 2011

Home alone

Name : Medium rare cooked steak

Price : $14.50

Ingredients : Steak, Salad and Chips

Commentary : Well it's a Sunday and obviously there's no uni, but there was work to be done. Woke up and found myself home alone with the parents and siblings out. I decided to head out local and get some take-away steak as I was in dire need for food. The steak was pretty filling as it had 2 pieces, it also came with salad and chips. The steak was mediocre as I think they put in too much mayonnaise on the salad and too much gravy on the steak. Overall I think it's decent for its price as it is very filling and enough to get you through a half a days worth of studying

No comments:

Post a Comment