A collection of the meals eaten by a group of three university students.

Saturday 8 October 2011

Open on a saturday?!


Food: Beef Kebab - without the lot
Cost: $7.50
Main Ingredients: A thin bread wrapped around beef, lettuce, tomato, onion and bbq & garlic sauce.
Commentary:
Just like any other day at university - studying and working in the library, except it's a saturday! And being lazy me, instead of going to the Macquarie Centre, where there is a larger variety of food, I decide to check out the university food court. To my surprise, they were open, so I grabbed myself a beef kebab.


Though the kebab isn't the best I've had, it is still one of my favourite choices at the university food court. Usually I would order a kebab with the lot, which includes tabouli and cheese, but today I was a little short on coins as it is an additional dollar.  Also you could choose to get chicken meat instead of beef, or even a mixed kebab which consists of both types of meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment